I’ve been nominated for these tags by the amazing Smiling Dreamer. Please check her out. I’m a huge fan myself. Trust me, you’ll become one too.
1. Mention Creator of tag
2. Use the image in the article
3. Mention blogger(s) who have chosen you
4. Answer the questions
5. Tag 9 other bloggers & let them know
Huge thanks to David for creating this awesome tag!
1.Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
My mom and dad.
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
Lansdowne in Uttrakhand,India. It was so peaceful and mesmerizing. Plus,I loved it because my two aunts were with us.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
Can’t think of just one. I’m a foodie so the list is quite big. But the most important one is each and everything my mom made.
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016?
There were many. Both good and bad. Good including I graduating and getting into college and the bad was meeting with a road accident.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want to link a photo.
I’m not a shopaholic so the most important one would be my FRIENDS T-shirt. Please don’t judge I really love it. Oh! and yes, my birthday dress. It was dreamy and so ravishing.
7.Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
To obey what my parents tell me.
To make my parents happy.
To surrender my life to God completely.
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
Anywhere as long as my family is with me.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017
I haven’t yet tried chocolate pizza yet…I can’t relate these two things together. Still, I think I should.
This is a really fun tag. I enjoyed it a lot. So, here it goes..
And now the nominees are….
All of these bloggers and blogs are A-MA-ZING. Make sure to check them out. 🙂
That’s all for now. I’ve got to go. Bu-bye